- Secure gates in open or closed position. For use on wood gates, metal gates, or vinyl gates.
- Ideal for gates that close automatically or for holding gates open in windy conditions.
- Bolt can be locked in the open position to keep from dragging on the ground.
- Rugged, solid-steel construction. Durable powder cost finish. Can be locked in up position. Perfect for tubular steel farm and agricultural gates.
- Color-matched screw hardware included.
Tech Team’s #722 Gate drop rod allows gates to be retained in the open position The bolt is gravity activated and can be locked in the up position to keep it from dragging on the ground It fits all Types of Gates it is designed for wood, vinyl, tubular steel, and cyclone fence type gates. It is extremely useful for double gates where one gate needs to be held in place and the other gate operated. Ideal for gates that close automatically or for holding gates open in windy conditions. It Has a durable powder coat finish for a long service life and is simple to install. For proper functioning it is advised to use a 1” diameter schedule 40 PVC pipe or EMT electrical conduit to make a socket 12-15” deep directly beneath the bolt’s position when the gate is closed. Rugged, solid-steel construction. Durable powder coat finish. Color-matched screw hardware included.