- The adjustable brackets extend headboard only bedframes to attach footboards.
- Universal design fits metal bed frames for king, queen, full, and twin mattresses.
- Secure bolt-on attachment to the bedframe.
- Rugged steel construction with a durable black powder coat finish.
- Set includes 1 left extension bracket, 1 right extension bracket and includes hardware.
– Tech Team’s #712 adjustable bracket set extends headboard only bed frames so that they can attach foot boards. The universal design fits metal bed frames for king, queen, full, and twin mattresses.Hardware is supplied for secure bolt-on attachment to the bed frame. Rugged steel construction with a durable dark powder coat finish that matches most bed frames.
– Set includes 1 left extension bracket, 1 right extension bracket and all necessary hardware.
The Tech Team Bed Frame Extension Set is a bolt-on solution that allows foot boards to be mounted to headboard only bed frames. The universal design allows it to fit metal bed frames from king to twin. Rugged steel construction with a durable black powder coat finish. The set includes 1 left extension bracket, 1 right extension bracket, and includes hardware.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
You may be under the impression that you have a bed frame that is a “standard” bed frame, nothing could be further from the truth. Bed frames are made by at least 80-100 different factories in China. Although the frames are similar in their ability to support a mattress or box spring, based on a factory’s tooling, fixturing, manufacturing capability, and raw material availability, there will be differences, sometimes substantial differences. In addition, the typical bed frame has two ends, one end has a bracket with numerous holes for attaching a head board or foot board, and the other end is just a plain extension of the frame. This extension will only fit on the plain end.
A typical mattress is 80” long but most bed frames would typically be about 72” long. The extension allows you to “extend” the plain end of the frame. We have supplied pictures with all the relevant dimensions for our bed frame extension set. This extension will fit most, but not all bed frames. Therefore, a careful examination of your bed frame and the corresponding pictures showing the dimensional details of our extension set can save you from purchasing an item that will not be appropriate for your bed frame as holes etc. may not match up. On the other hand, if you are handy, there is no reason you could not drill additional holes in the bed frame so that the extension will match up properly. That is up to you. We simply point this out to assist you in making your decision for purchasing this type of extension.